You can select the fabric your Little Lamb nappies come, choose from bamboo, microfibre and organic cotton. You can mix sizes of Little Lamb nappies within a set. *There is a surcharge per organic cotton all sizes and bamboo size 3 nappy.
You can also upgrade to Motherease wraps (choose from velcro or poppers) or add any other accessories at a reduced cost such as Nappy Bucket and wash bag.
Hazy Sun (yellow)
Candy Floss (pink)
Big Sky (blue)
40 Nappies Set – This set contains 40 Little Lamb shaped nappies and 12 Little Lamb wraps – £220
20 Nappies Set – This set contains 20 Little Lamb shaped nappies and 6 Little Lamb wraps – £115
10 Nappies Set – This set contains 10 Little Lamb shaped nappies and 3 Little Lamb wraps – £59
*These nappy sets do not contain accessories as shown in the picture, these can be added separately if required.
Each Little Lamb nappy also includes:
- Special cross over tabs at the waist combined with snug elastic ensure a good fit and excellent containment even on newborns.
- Additional booster included with every nappy for more absorbency as baby grows – this is separate in size 1 for the slimmest newborn fit but is attached for ease in the size 2.
- Inside the nappy core is a fleecy booster that adds to the absorbency of this nappy but not the drying time.
- Fastens with velcro style Aplix.
- Requires a waterproof cover over the top.
Manufacturer’s recommended sizes:
Size 1 is ideal from 7 – 20lbs
Size 2 from 20 – 38lbs *
Size 3 35lbs+ (bamboo and organic cotton only)
* We have found that although it may be a bit on the bulky side initially the size 2 will fit from around 16lbs (or less if your baby is on the chunkier side) and this is the size we would recommend you buy if your baby is in the weight range 15/16 – 20lbs as you are unlikely to get much use at this stage from a size 1. The size 2 will give you more absorbency at a time when your baby is likely to be wetting more.